Asus 27" ROG STRIX WQHD HDR Gaming Monitor - XG27AQ
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- 27-inch WQHD (2560 x 1440) FastIPS gaming monitor with ultrafast 170Hz (over clocking) refresh rate designed for professional gamers and immersive gameplay
- ASUS FastIPS technology enables a 1ms response time (GTG) for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates.
- Certified as G-SYNC Compatible, delivering a seamless, tear-free gaming experience by enabling VRR (variable refresh rate) by default.
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync (ELMB SYNC) technology enables ELMB together with G-SYNC Compatible, eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates.
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) technology with professional color gamut delivers contrast and color performance that meets DCI-P3 95% color gamut and DisplayHDR 400 certification
- Full HD(1920 X 1080)@120Hz & 1440P (2560 x 1440)@60Hz output on PS5, 1440P(2560 x 1440)@120Hz VRR output on Xbox Series X/S
Highly detailed visuals and contrast
Features WQHD (2560 x 1440) panel that delivers up to 77% more onscreen desktop space than standard Full HD (1920 x 1080) displays.Also, delevers an astounding 1,000:1 contrast ratio.
ASUS FastIPS Display1ms (GTG) Response Time
ASUS FastIPS Display allows the display's liquid crystal elements to switch up to 4X faster than conventional IPS panels for improved response. With a 1 ms gray-to-gray response time, smearing and motion blur are virtually eliminated. This display also delivers superior images with outstanding colors thanks to DCI-P3 95% color gamut and an astounding 1,000:1 contrast ratio. Wide 178-degree viewing angles ensure minimal distortion and color shift even when you're viewing from extreme positions.
Incredibly Fast 170HZ Refresh Rate
You'll experience amazingly -fluid gaming visuals, giving you the upper hand in first-person shooters, racing, real-time strategy and sports titles.
Certified NVIDIA GSYNC Compatible
Delivers a seamless, tear-free gaming experience by enabling VRR by default on NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10-Series and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 20-Series graphics cards.
Accurate, Wider Colour Palette
Provides a wider range of colors with a cinema-standard DCI-P3 95% color gamut. To ensure color accuracy, all the monitors is factory pre-calibrated with factory calibration report.
ASUS Aura Sync Lighting
With exclusive ASUS Aura Sync lighting technology, ROG Strix XG27AQ provides ambient lighting that can be synchronized with other Aura-enabled components and peripherals.
High Dynamic Range (HDR) with DisplayHDR 400
HDR technology supports across a range of luminance to deliver a wider color range and higher contrast than traditional monitors. The brightest whites and the darkest blacks bring out details like never before. Also, it can get peack brightness of 400 nits to meet the requirement for DisplayHDR 400 certification.
Multi HDR Mode
Now you can choose from multiple HDR modes to adjust monitor HDR performance based on the current viewing scenario.
Dynamic Shadow Boost
ASUS Dynamic Shadow Boost technology automatically clarifies dark areas of the game without changing other areas, improving overall viewing while also making it easier to spot enemies hidden in dark areas of the map.
The ASUS-exclusive, integrated GamePlus hotkey offers in-game enhancements that help you get more out of your game. This function is co-developed with input from pro gamers, allowing them to practice and improve their gaming skills.
ASUS GameVisual Technology has seven pre-set display modes to optimize visuals for different types of content. This unique feature can be easily accessed through a hotkey or the on-screen display settings menu.
Flicker-Free technology reduces flicker to minimize eyestrain for improved comfort when you're embroiled in long gaming sessions.
Ultra-Low Blue Light technology
ASUS Ultra-Low Blue Light technology reduces the amount of potentially harmful blue light emitted by the display. Four different filter settings are available to control the amount of blue light reduction.
Extensive connectivity options, including, I/O: DisplayPort1.2, HDMI (v2.0) support a wide array of multimedia devices.