Melitta® 6769697 Purista Bean to Cup Coffee Machine
The Purista is one of the narrowest fully automatic coffee machines in the world, meaning it slots neatly into any small kitchen. Its modern and very functional design features a large panel with integrated buttons for easy control.
A new pump control guarantees the ideal contact time between coffee and water to develop the flavours of the coffee. This happens straight after the aroma extraction moistens the ground coffee, aiding the release of the flavours. You can also choose between three coffee strengths - mild, medium or strong, depending on your mood or preference.
You want simplicity? Certainly! The service button gives you simple access to the cleaning and descaling programme, the brewing temperature and water hardness settings and the auto-off feature. Changing the filter is a piece of cake, too.
The Melitta Purista bean to cup coffee machine has a durable steel cone grinder that is very quick and super-quiet. The five grind settings allow you to select the level of fineness that you want your coffee grounds to be.
Features and benefits
- A slim miracle – Just 20cm wide this very narrow machine is perfect for smaller kitchens, student accommodation or the office.
- Double cup mode – The coffee outlet allows you to make two cups of coffee at once and it’s adjustable to a height of 13.5cm.
- 5 grind settings – With extra quick and super quiet grinding, select the level of fineness you want your coffee grounds to be.
- Pro aqua filter – Improves the taste of your coffee while preventing limescale build-up for fewer descaling sessions.
- Controlled pump – Guarantees the ideal contact time between coffee and water so your coffee is full of flavour and ready to drink without needing a stir.
- Easily cleaned – The removable brewing unit can be rinsed under running water, and it also allows access to inside for an easy wipe clean.
- Dimensions: H34cm x W45.5cm x D45.5cm
- Guarantee: 2 years
- Colour: Silver