MSI MEG X570 UNIFY Motherboard
The MSI MEG X570 UNIFY is equipped to support AMD’s ‘Zen 2’, the 3rd generation of the Ryzen Processor family.
The chipset features PCIe Gen 4, giving you plenty of headroom for high speed solid state drives and supported PCIe Gen 4 graphics cards, native USB 3.1 Gen 2 ports and an overall more powerful chipset. The chipset uses active on board cooling, through the use of a mini heatsink and fan, or direct contact heat pipes (dependent on manufacturer), to ensure constant cooling delivering consistent and ultimate performance.
THE FEATURES OF THE MSI MEG X570 UNIFY AT A GLANCE:
- Supports 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ / Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Desktop Processors
- Supports 4 DIMMs, Dual Channel Memory DDR4
- Aluminum Cover with Extended Heatsink: All-metal extended heatsink cover enlarge the surface of heat dissipation, ensures even high-end processors to run in full speed.
- Lightning Fast Game experience: PCIe 4.0, Triple Lightning Gen4 x4 M.2 with M.2 Shield Frozr, StoreMI, AMD Turbo USB 3.2 Gen2.
- 2.5G Gaming LAN with Latest Wi-Fi 6 Solution: Onboard 2.5G LAN with gaming LAN manager, combining latest Wi-Fi 6 solution which supports MU-MIMO and BSS color technology, delivering the best online gaming experience.
- Frozr Heatsink Design: Designed with the patented fan and double ball bearings to provide the best performance for enthusiast gamers and prosumers.
- Extended Heat-pipe Design: Enlarge the surface of heat dissipation, connecting from VRM heatsink to chipset heatsink.
- Audio Boost HD: Isolated audio with dedicated processor combining ESS audio DAC with amplifier, deliver the breathtaking, game-changing sound to create the most exciting gameplay.
- Pre-installed I/O Shielding: Better EMI protection and more convenience for installation
12 in. x 9.6 in. (30.5 cm x 24.4 cm) ATX Form Factor
AM4 (Supports 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ / Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics Desktop Processors for Socket AM4)
4x DDR4 Dual Channel (up to 4600MHz)
Slots (with a 3000- series Ryzen CPU): 2x PCIe 4.0/ 3.0 x16 slots (PCI_E1, PCI_E3)
3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ support PCIe 4.0 x16/x0, x8/x8 modes
2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ support PCIe 3.0 x16/x0, x8/x8 modes
Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics support PCIe 3.0 x8 mode
1x PCIe 4.0/ 3.0 x16 slot (PCI_E5, supports x4 mode)
2x PCIe 4.0/ 3.0 x1 slots
Internal Connectors: 4x SATA 6Gb/s ports
2x M.2 slots (M2_2/ M2_3, Key M)
Support PCIe 4.0/ 3.0 x4 and SATA 6Gb/s
Support 2242/ 2260 /2280 storage devices 1x M.2 slot (M2_1, Key M)
Supports PCIe 4.0 x4 (3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™)
Supports PCIe 3.0 x4 (2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™/ Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics)
Supports 2242/ 2260 /2280/ 22110 storage devices
2x USB 2.0 connectors (support additional 4 USB 2.0 ports)
2x USB 3.2 Gen 1 connectors (support additional 4 USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports)
1x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C Port
External Connections:Clear CMOS Button
Wi-Fi /Bluetooth Antenna Connectors
PS/2 GAMING Device Port
Realtek 2.5G LAN
HD Audio Connectors
Flash BIOS Button
USB 2.0 Ports
USB 3.2 Gen1 Ports
USB 3.2 Gen2 Ports Type A+C
USB 3.2 Gen2 Ports