Russell Hobbs® Chester 22000 Grind and Brew Bean to Cup Coffee Machine
If you love the aromatic, rich flavour of freshly ground, freshly brewed coffee, you’ll love the Chester Grind and Brew Coffee Maker from Russell Hobbs. The freshness of bean-to-cup coffee in a machine that is really easy-to-use. Simply pop the beans in the grinding mill, choose your strength and the number of cups you want, hit the button and go. You’ll enjoy delicious coffee in just a few moments.
Freshly ground coffee is perfect as a morning ‘wake-me-up’, a mid-afternoon ‘pick-me-up’, or to serve after dinner. The Chester Grind and Brew’s digital 24-hour programme feature enables you to set what time of day your coffee brews so it can be ready when you wake up or you can enjoy a perfectly-timed hot drink later in the day. The Chester Grind and Brew’s warming plate also keeps your coffee warm and fresh for up to 40 minutes so one pot lasts longer.
It also has a permanent filter so you don’t have to use disposable paper filters every time. This sits in a removable holder so it’s easy to take out for emptying and cleaning.
- No more fiddly filter papers with the permanent filter. It has a removable holder so that you can remove it for rinsing and cleaning
- Check water levels without having to lift the lid and see how much is going in as you fill
- If you just want to grab a quick cup mid brew, the pause & pour feature lets you briefly remove the carafe to pour a cup whilst pausing the flow of the rest of the coffee
- With a selection of grinding options from coarse to fine – all at the touch of a button
- Get the coffee you want, when you want it. It has a 4-12 cup option and LCD display
- A hot plate will keep the glass carafe warm for up to 40 mins, letting you take your time over your coffee
- 1 glass carafe
- 1 coffee scoop