Russell Hobbs 25090 OneTemp Steam Iron
How many items of clothing have you ruined from choosing the wrong heat setting on your iron? The Russell Hobbs One Temperature Iron will ensure you never have that feeling of frustration again. The advanced soleplate design achieves the optimum temperature which is safe for all ironable fabrics without compromising the effectiveness of crease removal. Ironing will be more effortless than ever. The tourmaline ceramic soleplate gives you a 60% smoother glide (vs. Russell Hobbs standard ceramic) for professional and faster ironing results.
One optimum temperature which is safe for use on all ironable fabrics without compromising the effectiveness of crease removal making ironing easier and more effortless than ever. The tormaline ceramic soleplate give you a 60%* smoother glide for professional and faster ironing results. * vs. Russell hobbs standard ceramic.
- Steam output: 50g/min.
- Shot of steam: 210g/min.
- Tourmaline ceramic soleplate.
- Capacity of water tank: 350ml.
- Water spray button.
- Anti-drip system to protect your clothes from water spillages.
- Anti-scale for hassle free maintenance.
- Self-clean function to prolong the life of your iron.
- Variable steam function allows you to adjust the humidity, direction and power of the steam flow.
- Vertical steam function allows you to use the iron to steam creases from hanging garments or curtains with ease.
- Features a steam tip for easier removal of creases from difficult to reach areas.
- Auto shut-off feature automatically turns off your iron when not in use or when knocked over.
- Features One Temp technology, reducing the risk of damage to clothes.
- Model number: 25090.
- 2600 watts.
- Less than 30 seconds heating up time.
- 3m power cord.
- Weight: 1.41kg.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 4008496972005.