Sony WF-LS900 LinkBuds S True Wireless NC Earbuds
Sony LinkBuds S - the world's smallest and lightest, noise cancelling, Hi-Res Truly wireless earbuds. Approx. 4.8 grams in weight. Adaptive Sound Control delivers the ideal listening experience. The 5mm driver unit reproduces powerful bass and crystal-clear vocals. Precise Voice Pickup Technology ensures you can hear and be heard when taking calls, even in noisy places. Smart features include Speak-to-Chat, which pauses the music when you speak, touch control, and more.
Up to 20 hours battery life with charging case - Optimised for Alexa and the Google Assistant - Built-in mic for phone calls - Reliable Bluetooth connection. IPX4 water resistant.
These Sony earbuds gives you the best of both worlds: natural ambient sound when you want to interact with your world and high-quality noise cancelling when you need to focus. Enjoy High-Resolution Audio Wireless and crystal-clear phone calls on these Bluetooth earbuds.
For total convenience, these Bluetooth headphones can be paired with two Bluetooth devices at the same time. So when a call comes in, your headphones know which device is ringing and connects to the right one automatically. Firmware update is required. Firmware will be available in November 2022.
- Silicone rubber ear pieces.
- Connection: true wireless.
- Bluetooth enabled for a wireless connection to your devices .
- Connects to devices via Bluetooth.
- 5mm driver.
- Touch controls on side controls.
- Active noise cancellation.
- 10m range.
- Bass control.
- IPX4 water & sweat resistant.
- Compatible with universal smartphones.
- Batteries required 3 x Li-Ion battery (included) .
- Rechargeable battery.
- 6 hour battery life.
- 180 minute charging time.
- Fast charge to boost battery life.
- Charging case included.
- In the box: Reference Guide, Warranty Card, Hybrid silicone rubber earbuds, USB Type-C & Charging Case.
- Model number: WFLS900NB. CE7.
- Manufacturer's 1 year guarantee.
- EAN: 4548736133006.
- Warning - Not suitable for children under the age of 3 years due to small parts and entanglement hazard.
- Caution – To prevent possible hearing damage, do not listen at high volume for long periods.