Tado Smart Thermostat
Multi-zone control: Use Smart Thermostats to individually control several zones - including underfloor heating.
If you own a Smart Thermostat - Starter Kit or a Smart Radiator Thermostat - Starter Kit of any version (V2/V3/V3+) then you can supplement these with additional Smart Thermostats to independently control multiple zones.
Control individual rooms or temperature zones separately. Ideal for underfloor heating.
ALL IN ONE APP
The app gives you full control over the temperature and other settings in the individual zones.
Use the app reports to view how much energy your heating system consumes and see each zone’s temperature throughout the day.
The Smart Thermostat automatically controls separate zones in the tado° app. You can also do manual control and set schedules via the app, or change settings on the device itself.
to manually adjust the temperature and other settings
LED MATRIX DISPLAY
shows the current temperature and settings
to activate the display, browse through the settings and make changes
The Smart Thermostat is used to control multiple heating zones with individual temperature settings. It connects via the Starter Kit’s Internet Bridge to the internet and the app. Additional Smart Thermostats work with all Starter Kit versions (V2/V3/V3+).
The Smart Thermostats control the heating in multiple rooms or zones. These need to be used with the Smart Thermostat - Starter Kit in order to connect to the internet.
- British Gas
- Glow worm
- Plus many more
SUPPORTED HEATING SYSTEMS
- Both 230V and extra low voltage interfaces (digital bus / analogue)
- Combi, system and heat-only boilers
- Conventional and condensing boilers
- Common Y-, S- and W-plan setups
- Hydronic underfloor systems
- Electric underfloor systems with a maximum switching current of 6 A
- Air source and ground source heat pumps (heating only)
- Zoned systems (one Smart Thermostat per zone)
- Relay compatible both switched live systems and potential free (dry contact) systems
- Power supply
- 5-36V DC 0.2A / 4.5V DC
- 3xAAA batteries
- 1,200 mAh
- Average life ~ 2 year
- LED matrix 10 x 19 LEDs
- 32 x 20 mm / buttons: 2x capacitive touch, 1x mechanical
- Ambient light
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
- Smart Thermostat 104 x 104 x 19 mm / Full packaging: 175 × 175 × 55 mm
- Smart Thermostat 132g / Full packaging 350g
- German engineered, production certified: ISO 14001 / ISO 9001 / BS OHSAS 18001 / EU RoHS compliant
- Recyclable packaging
- 2 year limited warranty